skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Photoshoot outcomes
I've just done my photoshoot, and i'm fairly pleased with the outcome, heres some of my favourate photos:-

- I like the poses in this photo, i think the attitude shown suits the style of the 'girl band'
- I think have the people at different heights makes the photo al round more interesting
- The strip of old fashioned wall paper at the top could work well if i were to use this photo for the front cover as it's a clear space where i can put the name of the magazine, which i think would work well as it would be clear and i wouldn't loose any of the photo
- I like th.e legs shown at each side of the photo. i think it give off connations of confidence and 'sexyness'
- I think using the rule of thirds has worked well here
No comments:
Post a Comment