- I opened pages and changed the layout to A3
- I tried to estimate half the size of the page and set a dark grey rectangle, coving half the page. I choose dark grey because I think its simple and fits the style of my magazine.
- I then dragged a picture I took of Amy, Hannah and Jess in one of my photoshoots. I put this on the other side of of the page. I choose a pictue with Amy in the front because she's the lead singer of the girl band and I also wanted the others in this photo so this photo seems most practical to use.
- I used the shape tool to create an arrow pointing to Amy and inside the arrow i added text saying Amy, I decided to do this because I think this is more interesting than just having the title alone.
- I added "Scarlett lead singer interveiw" as the title and tried different fonts, sizes and colours. I decided to use red to fit the style of the cover and contents page.
- I added the interview into the grey space. I had already decided what I was writting so this saved some time as I only had to type it up and decide on the font, size and colour. I typed each question of the interview in separate texts box's so i could change the layout as its a magazine article i thought it should be layed out in collums.
- I added some last little details, ie, smaller photo's and shadows.
Monday, 16 March 2009
Creating my orignal centre spread
Steps i took when creating my centre spread:-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment