skip to main |
skip to sidebar
After thinking about what i want to achieve when taking my photo's i have decided on some things i want in these photos:-- I want my colour schemes to be black and red, i think these colours will work well with what i am trying to achieve, as red has connations of danger and confidence it will give a kind of edge to my photos, and i think the high contrast with the black with make these more simple for me put writting over the top. also i think black and red will compliment eachother
- I think it would be a good idea to set these photos in a old fashioned room, as it will make them more unique
- I want to use three people as i can then work with the rule of thirds and i think this is going to be showing a new girl band, so i can then link my centre spread to the cover, as i could possibly have the centre spread introducing this new band
No comments:
Post a Comment