Saturday, 14 March 2009

Creating my contents page.

I did a flat plan of my contents page in order to decide what kind of things it needs to say for it to be successful.

I decided for my title to be "What's Hot", because I think its more interesting than simply saying contents, and it makes the contents of the magazine seem more interesting.

I used the shape tool to create a coloured background, and added my text. When adding the writting i tried to write to make the writting make the article in the magazine seem interesting and changed the fonts, sizes and colours to try and get the best possible effect, and I lastly I added a few photos to it, and of course added the last few details such as shadows etc..

Once again I found my contents page didn't take to long to create and was fairly simple as I had already planned what I was going to put on it. I saved a lot of time when working with the Macs.

No comments:

Post a Comment