I have decided to use a black and white photo of Amy I've taken to use as the background of half the page, and i have added the interview text on top of this photo. I will change the colour of the text to red in order to make it clear and to fit the colur correcct colour scheme. I decided to use a photo as the background for the interview as i think it makes the page more interesting.
As the girlband interview ("Scarlett") are a new band I have decided to have the other half of the centre spread to be introducing the band. The readers have some backgroung information on the band and just to explain more about who in the interview is with etc, i think this is a good way to get the readers attention and to let them know what the article is about. Also on the page i have decided to use one of my favourate photo's from the photoshoot i did of all 3 of the girls and to have arrow with names pointing to the girls in the band. I think this i a good idea because it visually introducing the girlband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment