skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Media blog
Wednesday, 11 March 2009
What I'm going to do next
As i did in my prelimary task i am going to begin my main task by analysis a music magazine cover to get a feel of what i'm trying to create.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(38)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(36)
Centre Spread
Changing my centre spread
Advice and what I've decided to do next...
Evaluation of creating my centre spread
Creating my orignal centre spread
Deciding what to write in my interview
What I need to do next - Create my centre spread
Creating my contents page.
What I need to do next - Create my contents page
Finished my magazine cover (:
Finishing off my magazine cover
Completed my photoshoot of Amy
I've decided to do another photoshoot, this one of...
Step I've taken working with the Apple Macs to cre...
I have decide to use this photo on my cover as i t...
Now I've have a title for my magazine and some pho...
Thinking of a title for my magazine
Photoshoot outcomes
Photoshoot outcomes
Photoshoot outcomes
After thinking about what i want to achieve when t...
I have arranged to do a photoshoot with some of my...
Thinking about what i need to do for my main task
Music magazine analysis
What I'm going to do next
Prelimary task evalution and starting main task
Creating my school contents page evalution
What i need to think about when creating my school...
Step i took to create my school magazine cover
Flatplan evauluation
What i need to think about when doing my flat plan
Deciding on the main photo i want to use on my sch...
What i need to think about when taking photos for ...
School magazine cover analysis
How I'm going to begin my prelimary task
Introducing the coursework and prelimary task
About Me
ChloƩ
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment